I wish I could give you a pill and you’re headaches or migraines would magically disappear; however, it usually takes some investigation to find relief. If you’re trying to get at the root cause of your headaches or migraines, here are some great self-help tools:
- Blog Talk Radio. Blog talk radio provides advice on migraines, headaches, and more. Enter “headaches” or “migraines” in the search box.
- Determining Which Type. If you’re unsure what type of headache or migraine you’re suffering from, this video can help you nail it down. Click here.
- Diary. This diary is provided two ways: You can opt for the pen-and-pencil version by clicking here (it might take some time to load, so be patient), or you can use the interactive version by clicking here and signing up.
- Read Living Well with Migraine Disease and Headaches: What Your Doctor Doesn’t Tell You…That You Need to Know and The Migraine Brain: Your Breakthrough Guide to Fewer Headaches, Better Health. Both books offer valuable information that can help.
- Trigger Workbook. This online source provides a list of potential food triggers, and knowing the triggers can possibly help you get relief.